The right partner
As an IBM Global Elite Partner, Mastech InfoTrellis is the ideal partner for an enterprise looking to benefit from IBM Cloud Pak for Data, a fully integrated data and AI platform. IBM Cloud Pak for Data modernizes how businesses collect, organize, and analyze data, to infuse AI throughout their organization. The platform enables organizations to access all Enterprise Data sources, both on-premise and in the Cloud, while applying Data Management, governance, and analytics capabilities. IBM Cloud Pak for Data has a well-integrated collection of micro-services built on a Cloud-native architecture that enables the following key features:
- Features role-focused, data, governance, and analytics capabilities tailored for data scientists, business analysts, data engineers, data stewards, and application developers
- Encourages collaboration and communication, removing divisional barriers within the Enterprise and accelerates digital transformation
- Helps advance a data-driven culture for your organization and establishes the foundation for AI
Industry leading expertise
IBM Cloud Pak for Data is a comprehensive platform with many components and capabilities. To maximize time to value, minimize implementation risk and protect your investment, it is essential to seek help and learn from experts like Mastech InfoTrellis that can provide a prescriptive approach to AI adoption using IBM Cloud Pak for Data. The approach consists of the following steps:
- Collect – Make data simple and accessible
- Organize – Create a business-ready analytics foundation
- Analyze – Build and scale AI with trust and transparency
- Infuse – Operational AI throughout the business
Mastech InfoTrellis is an industry-leading expert in implementing IBM Cloud Pak for Data and provides several options for helping clients optimize their implementation projects and offer a flexible and phased approach to ensure success in the client’s journey.
Get started quickly
Quick Start package includes installation, configuration, and expert support. The package helps in rapid product implementation and deployment. The package also accelerates the Cloud deployment roadmap.
Develop package includes Quick Start features and has use case workshop, architecture development, data analysis, and data preparation. The package helps in defining use cases and business value, along with blueprints for priority use case implementation.
Implementation package involves features from Develop package and building of the same. And works towards delivering one use case into production from the developed use cases. The package helps in prioritizing the required use case. Furthermore, the service offering takes care of exit criteria and hand-off.