Position: Redpoint Consultant
We are looking for a Lead for our Redpoint Consultant who will work on various MDM projects for our Fortune 500 clients, primarily in North America.
- Overall solution design, including developing strategies, project planning and estimation, project management, requirements definition and process analysis, design, development, testing, training, and deployment of CX solutions.
- Create, Plan and Design of the ETL aspects of the system for regular processing of POS, Web and Loyalty data, delivering a secure, scalable, cost effective and, most of all, effective in disseminating accurate information.
- Architect data feeds and tables with an emphasis on query performance.
- Integrate and load data sources including point-of-sale, web-site analytics, email marketing, loyalty program, and various other systems.
- Design and implement feeds to the data lake for rapid storage and retrieval of all data.
- Overall 8-10 years’ of IT experience.
- You will be working as a technical architect and hands-on lead for our client’s cloud-based data management project using Redpoint RPDM as the integration technology.
- You must have experience integrating and loading data sources including point-of-sale, web-site analytics, email marketing, loyalty program, and various other systems.
- Must have experience in designing and implementing a curated data lake for rapid storage and retrieval of all data.
- Hands on Deployment experience in the Microsoft Azure platform.
- You must have utilized Hadoop for data preparation.
- Experience with Snowflake would be an asset.
Mastech InfoTrellis, is a subsidiary of Mastech Digital. We are a premier Data & Analytics Company helping customers realize the full value of their Enterprise Data Assets through the use of our expertise in Master Data Management, Enterprise Data Integration and Big Data Technologies. Mastech InfoTrellis continues to seek the best talent available in the market to enhance our Delivery capabilities.
- City: N/A
- Address: N/A
- Work Hours/Week: 10
- Work Environment: Remote
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Career Level: Experienced
- Pay Type: N/A
- Required Travel(%): N/A
- Exempt/Non-Exempt: N/A
- People Manager: N/A
- Application Deadline: N/A
- Platform: Technology
- Req ID: #job10