- Architecting Intelligence
- Data Management
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Customer Experience
- Cloud Services
Position: Integrated Practice GTM Lead
We are looking for a Sr. Director for our integrated practice GTM lead. The role will be responsible for bringing together industry domain experts, cross-practice competency leads, architecture & technical know-how to deliver innovative solutions for MIT clients. The leadership role will be responsible for designing GTM offerings, brand strategy, organization readiness and partnership development.
• Accountability for the practice, including pre-sales, consulting, and all operational aspects, including:
o Practice Building – Drive overall growth of practice area through a combination of business development, talent management, oversight of delivery work as necessary, and thought leadership.
o Business Development – Support business development activities, working with external and internal stakeholders.
o Partner with stakeholders to pursue opportunities, starting with storyboarding through client presentations/readout sessions. This includes structured and semi-structured management of RFPs and custom proposals.
o Design and develop Data and Analytics Solutions for clients spanning across global locations and industries, including BFSI, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing etc.
o Partner with client stakeholder to understand client objectives/challenges, formulate data and analytics strategy, develop execution roadmap, design solution options and guide delivery team for implementation and change management.
• In parallel to defined client initiatives, you will be responsible for designing and developing solution accelerators that shorten time to market and reduce overall implementation effort/cost.
• Develop and enhance organization competencies, career plan/succession planning for Data and Analytics associates and develop reusable components
• Manage the revenue targets aggressively with practice led partnerships
• Collaborate with Marketing teams to enhance MIT brand presence in the market
• Oversee the work of managers providing feedback and taking corrective action as needed
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Develop meaningful connections with key external organizations
• Develop best practices which can be shared across practices as needed
• Drive or support practice focus groups, town hall discussions to ensure a continuous feedback loop from employees (across all diversity segments) @MIT
• Possess a minimum of 15+ years leadership experience in Professional Services / Management consulting practice with specialization in defining enterprise data strategy in the areas such as cloud data migration, data management, data governance, data supply chain, data security, data quality, master data management and data architecture for medium to large scale corporations
• Demonstrated ability to propose and implement solutions in a fast-paced environment in Data and Analytics domain.
• Excellent understanding of atleast 2 industry domains – Banking/Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing andHealthcare.
• Prior experience in global engagements and collaborate with onshore/offshore team members in US/Europe to large Tier I and Tier II accounts.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in at least 2 of the example offerings (Cloud Transformation, Industry & New Technology, Technology ROI/Cost Take Out, Operating Model, Modern Architecture, Data-Driven Enterprise)
Ambition– We’ve come this far carrying big visions, and with them, we’ve built a team of ambitious individuals who never cease to find new ways to improve data practices.
Innovation – Our mantra is to innovate and modernize products and services constantly. By continuously experimenting, we have improved systems that bring efficiency at scale.
Success-driven – Our projects begin with success as the goal post. We work, collaborate, and implement strategies that derive positive outcomes and settle for nothing less.
Data-first – Data is our religion. Our united effort is to take data management, data science, and data analytics up a notch by implementing best-in-class strategies.