- Architecting Intelligence
- Data Management
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Customer Experience
- Cloud Services
Position: Industry Leader - Banking & Payment
We are looking for a Sr. Director & SME in Banking and Payment Domain. The banking & payment vertical talent brings together the industry domain knowledge, technical know-how & frameworks to enable our client’s digital transformation effort.
• Grow existing banking & payment accounts and be the client advocate within MastechInfoTrellis
o Collaborate with principals on business development initiatives, RFP response preparation and pre-sales engagements
o Support solution design, POCs, and development with integrated practice
• Identify and support development of IP & platforms for banking & payments domain
• Showcase the banking & payment domain knowledge to customers and prospects
• Ability to succeed in an environment where client direction is not always well defined.
• Leverage hybrid cloud capabilities to deliver client digital transformation effort
• Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with internal stakeholders and the client
• Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape the vertical path.
• Ability to work in a globally distributed environment and customers based in different regions
• Represent MIT at different forums, seminars, conferences as the brand ambassador and SME
• Help technology delivery teams to deliver state of the art banking & payment technology solutions
• Minimum 15+ years of experience in banking, payments domain with specific experience in domain specific technology product’s design, develop and implementations
• Expected to have expert banking/payment knowledge on some verticals but have an awareness of all the verticals. Exposure to industry compliance requirements is a plus
• Experience in defining banking/payments product vision, roadmap and analyzing growth opportunities
• Must understand current market trends, risks and prevalent technologies used in the global Banking & Payment industry
• Worked on Banking/Payment Domain Client facing role from the product/service company
• Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments
• Excellent communication skills and executive presence
• Experience in design, develop and/or implementing digital channels, gateways for banking & payment domains
• Experience in developing key artefacts for the projects/products in the banking/payment domain
• Understand cloud service provider platforms tools and implementations for the cloud native banking/payment product deployments
Ambition– We’ve come this far carrying big visions, and with them, we’ve built a team of ambitious individuals who never cease to find new ways to improve data practices.
Innovation – Our mantra is to innovate and modernize products and services constantly. By continuously experimenting, we have improved systems that bring efficiency at scale.
Success-driven – Our projects begin with success as the goal post. We work, collaborate, and implement strategies that derive positive outcomes and settle for nothing less.
Data-first – Data is our religion. Our united effort is to take data management, data science, and data analytics up a notch by implementing best-in-class strategies.