- Architecting Intelligence
- Data Management
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Customer Experience
- Cloud Services
Position: IBM MDM CE Architect
• Actively participate in sessions with clients to understand business requirements
• Drive solution architecture decisions and collaborate with clients in designing the MDM Architecture roadmap
• Create data models, architecture diagrams, infrastructure designs, business use cases, and deployment strategies
• Provide guidance and leadership to the technical team throughout the implementation
• Work with the product management teams to deliver quality outputs in a timely fashion
• 8 years of relevant experience
• Experience as a Solution Architect handling multiple MDM CE implementations for clients, preferably IBM InfoSphere MDM CE
• In-depth understanding of Master Data Management technology landscape, processes, and design principles
• Experience in devising data governance principles and policies
• Experience working with data profiling, data modeling, and data quality tools
• Excellent knowledge of Java, Unix, WAS, DB2, Oracle
• Experience in infrastructure design and deployments in HA environments
• Exposure to complementing products like IBM MDM AE, IBM WebSphere Portal Server, Commerce Server, and IBM Sterling will be an added advantage
• Experience in Integration technologies such as ESB / IIB is a plus
• Big Data experience is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential
• Flexibility for 100% travel
Ambition– We’ve come this far carrying big visions, and with them, we’ve built a team of ambitious individuals who never cease to find new ways to improve data practices.
Innovation – Our mantra is to innovate and modernize products and services constantly. By continuously experimenting, we have improved systems that bring efficiency at scale.
Success-driven – Our projects begin with success as the goal post. We work, collaborate, and implement strategies that derive positive outcomes and settle for nothing less.
Data-first – Data is our religion. Our united effort is to take data management, data science, and data analytics up a notch by implementing best-in-class strategies.