Position: Client Partner:
The Client Partner is a responsible new account acquisition, expanding Mastech InfoTrellis’ footprint within existing accounts, and executing on an account plan to maximize revenue. This role entails significant responsibility in developing new business from Fortune 500 and/or middle-market companies, managing the client relationship at executive levels, working in collaboration with delivery teams to ensure client satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze market trends and develop strategies to establish and grow executive (CXO) level business relationships within Fortune 1000 clients
• Understand your clients’ primary business objectives, pain points, and use-cases and be able to define the necessary Win Themes and articulate compelling and quantifiable value propositions.
• Determine and align with your client’s capital allocation strategy as it pertains to Digital Transformation investments
• Continually hone and expand your knowledge and understanding of Mastech InfoTrellis’ (MIT’s) integrated offerings across Customer Experience, Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Digital Engineering such that you can effectively communicate MIT’s capabilities and overall value to clients
• Collaborate with cross-functional MIT teams to manage and execute MIT’s “Deal Pursuit Framework” including Planning, Account Intelligence, Determining Win Themes, Storyboarding, Defining & Building Proposals, Presentations to Client Stakeholders, and Commercial Contracting.
• Actively identify and generate leads through strategic sales and marketing plans in collaboration with Inside Sales Team.
• Maintain ongoing follow-up with prospective clients and identify key decision makers to enable the closure of short and long- term consulting services deals
• Plan and execute contract negotiations to ensure profitable revenue growth for MIT and consistent value delivery for clients.
• Actively forecast financial performance on a consistent basis with a focus on achieving QoQ revenue and bookings targets
• Minimum of 10 years of experience selling Data Analytics, Data Management, or Data Engineering consulting services solutions
• A demonstrated track record of achieving YOY or consistent quotas to prove closing ability is essential
• Mature business development, project management and consulting skills; writing and presentation of business solutions
• Business skills: listening, clarifying, asking questions, recommending, proposing ideas and solutions
• Positive attitude, excellent customer communications skills and the ability to act on own initiative with a strong commitment to customer service
Mastech InfoTrellis, is a subsidiary of Mastech Digital. We are a premier Data & Analytics Company helping customers realize the full value of their Enterprise Data Assets through the use of our expertise in Master Data Management, Enterprise Data Integration and Big Data Technologies. Mastech InfoTrellis continues to seek the best talent available in the market to enhance our Delivery capabilities.
- City: N/A
- Address: N/A
- Work Hours/Week: 10
- Work Environment: N/A
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Career Level: Experienced
- Pay Type: N/A
- Required Travel(%): 100%
- Exempt/Non-Exempt: N/A
- People Manager: N/A
- Application Deadline: N/A
- Platform: N/A
- Req ID: #job24